Monday, June 14, 2010

surprise #1...

Claudia woke up super excited this morning... it was her morning to pull the 1st surprise from the jar. The anticipation of what was in store for the day was exhilarating. We shook it up and out she pulled... "swing on a swing set" :) After our lazy morning we packed up and headed to Wendt Park to enjoy the "castle" and swings. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and then we just played. It was so much fun and yes there are pictures to go with all the fun, but I haven't had time to upload, so you'll have to wait.

It was so fun to just be a kid again... swinging, doing the "zip line", and watching Chloe explore just like her big sisters just made my day. Claudia was so proud that she was finally able to "fall" on her own from the zip line. Constance loved the slides... oh those smiles... they were precious.

After a few hours of playing it was time to hit the dreaded Walmart. I have to say it's not that bad being able to shop early in the day... it definitely wasn't as busy... thank goodness :) We always end up spending way more time than planned, not to mention way more money than expected too.

Once our excursion was finished we headed over to visit my cousin Kylie & Tony. They were in town visiting. We hadn't seen them since their wedding in October, so it was nice catching up with them.

The munchkins are all snuggled in bed, well, almost... Constance is sitting in the hallway refusing to go to bed... stinker. She's had warnings, so now I just sit here ignoring her. I know she'll go to bed, it's just easier than fighting with her... she'll give in... I hope... LOL!!! I'm off to rap up my evening with some sewing therapy... oh how I love listening to the growling of my machine (yes, my machine is OLD and no longer purrs, but growls... LOL)... night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment