Thursday, June 10, 2010

Super Summer Surprises...

Okay, so I'll be the 1st to admit, I spend WAY TOO much time online. It's just so fun and addicting, not to mention easy for me play on while pictures upload, and I have been uploading pictures A LOT the last few weeks. So anyway... I follow this really cute blog (one of the 50+ I stalk... hehehe) by a friend that I met while out to dinner with some other friends... http://www.jodimichelle.com/. She posted about making a "Summer Jar" filled with fun things to do each day. It is so neat and inspiring to me that today's mission is to find a cute jar for me to use to store all my Super Summer Surprises. I'm also coming up with a list of things I would love to do this summer, most of them with my kids in tow. My goal is to pull from my jar at least 4 days a week... I can't wait and I'm sure my girls will be super excited too!!!

Well... it's almost the beloved naptime... so I'm off to rangle the troops into their desired sleeping areas and then it's time for me to find that "perfect" jar...

2 comments:

  1. ooo what an interesting Idea. What kinds of things are you putting in the jar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just seeing this now :( I'm behind ...

    So much fun!! HOw did your jar end up? I have SO many left over, I need to just pull it out again and do some more randomly fun things.

    ReplyDelete