Sunday, April 25, 2010

weekends blahs...

It's been a few days... were you worried about me... LOL!!! We've been keeping busy. Friday was spent hanging out with my mom and the girls. We were finally able to "go out" with her since her surgery in February. She is making remarkable progress on her foot, and is loving being able to hobble around on her crutches again :)

Saturday the girls and I headed to Grand Rapids to pick up our tile for my bathroom shower. Used our TomTom for the 1st time (we'll 1st time to actually help me get some place, not just our own house... LOL) and get all the way to the place only to find that there just recently decided to not be open on Saturdays. I was NOT a happy camper, but the girls and I decided to not waste the day and hit the Children's Museum.

We actually bought a PALS Pass, so we'll be making many more trips there, but it was well worth the price. Plus we'll be able to get in to other places in GR, so that's an added bonus. The girls had a blast, and I have to say that I am quite proud that I conquered it all by myself :) Of course I had the camera with too, so technically I had 4 babies with me :)


Chloe is SO proud of her new talent...
she will be walking before I know it...






The girls had a blast fishing...
I guess they take after their dad...




Chloe LOVED the mirrors...


The big girls put on the cutest puppet show...
they are so darn cute...



yeah... I even had some fun :


No comments:

Post a Comment