Thursday, April 22, 2010

crazy

yes, crazy. That's been my life this week. Work, photography and being a mommy it's been non-stop. My 4:30am wake up call this morning (thanks Chloe) doesn't help either. I'm exhausted, but no point in going back to bed for 15 minutes, might as well just get moving. Easier said than done. I did get to read for a bit, which was nice. I'm reading Jodi Picoult's House Rules and I'm having a hard time putting it down. I highly recommend it!!!

Can I just toot my own horn for a minute too... I'm a darn good wife. Our house may not always be perfect and we may pick our clothes out of laundry baskets, but I get up with my hubby everyone morning, regardless of what time he has to be up (hence why I stayed up after my 4:30 wake up call). I set out his clothes for him, pack his lunch and make him breakfast every morning. Yes, some women may call me crazy, but I it's just what I do. I love that man with all my heart. Don't get me wrong... he has his moments, but so do I (especially those days when I've missed my "happy pill" for a few days... LOL).

Time to run and let the crazy's begin... on your mark, get set... GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment