Saturday, August 13, 2011

{re-do}

Wow... 1st of all, 4:30am is way too early to be up on a Saturday morning {thank you hubby's work schedule}. Then the morning storm rips through and I have 3 little ladies who are scared to death that another tree is going to hit the house and that we'll have a black out again. Ugh, good times I tell ya!!! As I sit here trying to put the finishing touches on our Chicago trip the constant fighting and bickering has finally made me snap. As of right now all 3 girls are in their rooms. Claudia is blaming Constance, Constance is bawling and Chloe is giggling away, while riding her rocking horse all.by.herself!!! Why can't they all get along?!?! I call a {re-do}!!!! The house is destroyed with toys, you'd think a tornado ripped through the inside of the house, and yet they sit here telling me their bored. Seriously, how can you be bored. I'm tempted to show the big one what being bored really looks like. Oh and if the 2 little ones can't start sharing soon, they too will become bored, very fast!!!

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! {insert a vision of me screaming and pulling out my hair, jumping up and down like a toddler I know having a tantrum}

I post this because I know I am not alone. Many of my mommy friends could have wrote the same post. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my girls, but the constant fighting and bickering is going to push me over the edge. I'm not looking for any advice, or any sympathy... I just need to write out my thoughts. I know in 20 years {hopefully} I will sit back and think "wow, it's so quiet here, I wish the girls were back home, fighting and all." I post this all here as a reminder of what my life was like at this very second. While I'm on the edge of needing a padded room, I'm also reminded just how much I love my life, my hubby and my girls. Yes, I'm very hopeful that my {re-do} is better than the 1st try of the day... but we shall see.

As my post comes to a close, the crying and yelling has ended... I think I hear giggling out of all 3 girls. I know they are ready to get out of their rooms, but I think I'll crack open a nice diet coke 1st and enjoy this very moment. To end I find it fitting to have one more moment... are you ready?!?!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! {insert a vision of this calm, cool, relaxed mama, sipping a nice cold diet coke cherishing the moment of giggles coming from behind closed doors}

it goes way too fast, things change way too quick... enjoy every moment... that's my motto and I'm sticking to it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have so been there....I feel ya and I would love to say it gets better, but well I give you a glimmer it gets a little better. Hope the day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete