Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time flies...

Today was my 1st official day of Summer Vacation. I've been meaning to clean up my blog list, but during the school year I never have time. It was heartbreaking to me to know that the last time I was here was last June... yikes... how does a whole year go by so quickly? Here's a quick wrap of our past year...
June, July, August 2010 ~ We spent a lot of time at the cottage, and I personally spent a lot of time behind the camera.
September 2010 ~ It was time to head back to school. Claudia started 1st grade and I went back to work as an assistant in the Great Start Readiness Preschool Program.
October, November, December 2010 ~ Work, work, work... and somewhere in there I was a mom, wife and photographer... yes, it was insane!!!
January 2011 ~ We rang in the New Year... well kind of... I think we were all sleeping by 10pm... LOL!!!
February 2011 ~ Claudia got glasses... and can I just say she looks A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E in them!!!
March 2011 ~ The little girls and I were in a car accident. Thankfully everyone walked away. Jon and I had the privilege of van shopping... NOT... it was horrible. I hated every minute of it!!! We ended up getting a newer and nicer van and ended up having some extra $ in our pocket, so it ended up not being too bad, but definitely not something I want to go through again any time soon.
April 2011 ~ Again... work, work, work... started getting excited for the end of the school year.
May 2011 ~ Wrapped up another school year and photographed my 1st "big" wedding. It was awesome!!!!

Phew... when it's actually typed out there's nothing big and earth shattering that happened to us, but the everyday business consumes me, and I'm thrilled to have a break!!!

I'm going to try hard to keep up better on this blog... it's a good release for me to type out my thoughts... so get ready... I'm back and ready to blah, blah, blah it up!!!

1 comment:

  1. about time you update! Good grief! HA! Enjoy your vacation girl! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete